Terms of Service for Cerebral.Ink
Thank you for visiting Cerebral.Ink, is an e-commerce website that sells original works of art on printed products through Printify and other third-party printing companies. By accessing and using our website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the website, you agree to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- Use of the Website
You may use the website for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms of service. You agree not to use the website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Cerebral.Ink, a Cerebral.Ink employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Cerebral.Ink or users of the website or expose them to liability.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by Cerebral.Ink, its licensors, or other providers of such material are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We collect personal data from you in order to process your orders and provide you with the best possible service. We respect your privacy and will never sell or share your personal information with third parties without your consent, except as required by law.
Please note that third-party printing & payment companies, such as Printify, Stripe, and several print companies also collect personal data in order to fulfill your orders. We cannot control how they use this data, and you should inquire & refer to their privacy policies for more information before making a purchase.
- Refund Policy
We use third-party printing companies to produce our products, and their policy regarding returns and exchanges is as follows: returns and exchanges are not supported if the customer ordered the wrong size, color, or simply changed their mind. If the order shipping details were incorrect or the customer ordered the wrong size or color, the printing company will not be held responsible and will not offer replacements or refunds. You are responsible for your order choices online.
Refunds for damaged products or manufacturing errors will be considered within 5 days of receiving your package. See our return policy.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Cerebral.Ink makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials, or products included on the website. You expressly agree that your use of the website is at your sole risk.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Cerebral.Ink, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages